Friday, January 2, 2009

First rollout...


Welcome to the debut of Their Dreams, My Thoughts, a new aviation blog offering a mix of history, technology, glimpses of flight’s pioneers, and fun anecdotes about famous aviation personalities. I’ll provide new ways for us to view familiar flying machines, speculate on today’s aerospace scene, share favorite aviation photos, and even do the occasional flying book or film review. In short, you'll find just about anything here that relates to flying machines and the people in and around them.

Please feel free to comment because I’d love to know your thoughts, feelings, hopes, and dreams about flight. I’ll also count on you to further broaden my horizons as we collectively spread our wings over a fascinating subject area. Questions are welcome, as is your help in answering them.

Aviation history is my background. While I love all flying machines, rotorcraft included, my primary interest is aviation’s technological evolution. You already know that if you’ve seen my latest book.

I’ll be posting regularly so please subscribe to be sure you don’t miss me. In the meantime, keep the wings level and true, and happy landings!

No comments:

Post a Comment